Welcome to Matt's life








Thursday, March 18, 2010

我很努力

Walaoeh tis few day cant use pc~~

almost wanna suicide soon...

but lucky i get my phone...

can on fb and chat wit fren~~~

if not i alrdy a dead ppl...

but it also a good thing ti me...

don touch pc so much...

spoil my mind only=)

actually i alrdy c through alot of thing...

and i alrdy know how to contrl myself..

thx for ur knowledge...

learn so much from...

3 yEars time leasson was not too long 4 me...

it jus like few min pass from my mind...

i didnt feel sad anymore...

and my happnies was covering me...

boring or empty usually come and find me...

but alrdy learn how to handle it...

when i boring i play some game do some homework..

when i am empty...

i find some one to chat wit....

i didnt even mind to chat wit u...

cause i alrdy learn how to handle...

hahahaha...

now only one thing is susah me~~~


MONEY....

i need alot of mooney ler~~~~

haha

i found my first part time job hahah...

i am not lonely..

i got a group of good fren..

u let me realise that the important of fren=)

Happy always show=)

No comments:

Post a Comment