Welcome to Matt's life








Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Awesome life=)

The part time really is awesome...

it teach me how to control emotion...

angry not present to hate~~

sad not present to heart break~~

jelous not show that u need to rampas ppl thing...

crying is nth...

never cry is a big problem...

presure is come from ownself...

argue and angry is giving power to us to comunicate wit each other....

sad present to caring....

jelous give u power to improve...

crying help u to relax...

presure urself jus will get illness soon...


If wan cry, jus cry until non-stop one...

don presure anymore..release it!!!!!!!

Thx Reset=)

This my life is not jus between u and me....

is all among my frens.


i don wan think so much...
wasting times...
i wan chasing my dream....
with my action...
i sure will success!!!


NIKON i coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment