Welcome to Matt's life








Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i wish to cry now

donno why...
i cant stop my mind and action to miss u...
i am stupid...
i try to make u hate me...
i think i success...
i just don wan u to 心软..and come back again..

i decide to quit my facebook...
delete u from my phone number...
delete from my msn...
i don wan to miss u anymore..
i cheated my heart to don miss u...
i think now is the better way to make me and u forget each other..

i rather to not believe your fren..
u do such of thing...
i hope that is fake and cheat...
i donno..
when i alone my heart and mind come out a person...
that is u...
i don wan tis anymore...

time will change ppl..
time will change me also..

the time of missing u will disappear soon..
hope so...

I wan move on.....


I can do it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment