Welcome to Matt's life








Thursday, January 7, 2010

On the way

Now 5.45pm almost 6...
finally i finish tiday work wit my kakak and my mum...
Damn hot and tired...
Suddenly i feel lost and empty....
no ppl can talk wit...
my dear working and her father jus beside she..
facebook also boring...
wanna connect my phone wit pc also boring...
need to install damn many file...
but i trying to accept the life like its...
It is jus nothing for me...
then i should more hardwork to hit my target...
Later 6pm go play basketball...
something happen on me...
my right leg muscle is lost!!!
i think my body still in rebuilding...
hope i will get 90kg soon...
the first target is diet until 90kg b4 my tis year b'day..
The second target is aleast having my own car at my 25..
and if can having my own shop and ready to marry..
mayb alot ppl say i am a sohai...
so fast marry tok mie....
don waste ur young life...
but when i heard something from my fren...
someone hope to be back to future...
i know wat am i doing is right...
hardwork in study ...
is the thing i should do right now...
some time i very scare ppl know i am studying in chef...
ppl will use other side to see on u...
they will say when will i cook for them?
i don even know how to answer tis question...
they jus giving presure to me...
but presure will make me more hardwork?
Hope so....
time to go out for basketball....
过了就是过了
想再来一次
以没机会了
可能你还在等机会
但机会是不会走来找你的
得到了就好好珍惜
很多东西不说是不懂得
尝试和她说
还站在这里做莫?
去和她说你心里话

No comments:

Post a Comment