Welcome to Matt's life








Tuesday, January 26, 2010

长大

Time pass so easy..
It is the third week after open school...
This sem seen not so easy to pass through..
IT is the last sem for me...
study's life gonna end soon...
Busy life never stop once open school..
Damn tired when first week and second week..
now i alrdy familiar wit it...
7+ wake up jam until school is around 9am..
then class until 5..
meeting after 5...
around 6-7pm only can back home...
always at home in night...
never go home by afternoon..
but it training my stamina also..
chef is not east to be..
headache is atking me now..
alof of plan need to done as soon as posible..
Event need to be done b4 april..
Bread and dessert day...
some time i feel that my word doesn't have the power to change ppl mind..
Mayb they not believe in me or wat....
Nvm la...
i tell myself say out b4 sumthing bad happen..
and i alrdy try my best...
And my target 90kg b4 my birthday...
will it happen???
hope i can do that...
after tis birthday i am 21 alrdy...
i not anymore a child and student..
i am a worker...
i am a chef...
i am a men that my gal can against on me..
jus finish phone wit her...
Hope she will better soon...
Money make the world go round~~
now my eyes only have $ tis thing....
And my friendship and my beloved....

No comments:

Post a Comment