Welcome to Matt's life








Monday, October 12, 2009

Moody day

Today really not in a good mood....
no ppl acc me in the morning...
that y i say wan find a ppl acc me also hard..
traffic jam in the same place twice in a day for u..
i still in dreaming.....
i using my best way to love u...
but it got abit of problem....
because of me u feel stress..
actually me also feel stress...
because i am scare.
i am scare of will happen again...
now we exchange our charcter...
before is me go out wit fren..
now is u...
give me some time to accept it....
forgive me 4 the courage i am...
forgive me using the wrong way to love u...
i am i am jus scare.......
i also tired of wat am i doing...
i think my way will make u happy..
i am wrong....
give me some time.....
i will try my best...........
Soli

No comments:

Post a Comment